Friday, September 2, 2016

Chicken in cream sauce, garlic and parsley

Chicken in cream sauce, garlic and parsley
Chicken in cream sauce, garlic and parsley is an ideal meat recipes for a delicious dinner in the family.

Ingredients

2 pieces chicken breast 

50g butter 
1 tablespoon flour 
50 ml fresh milk 
150 ml cream 
4 cloves garlic 
parsley 
oil 
salt 
pepper 
fried chicken

Method of preparation 

For chicken in cream sauce, garlic and parsley chicken I washed, I dried it thoroughly with paper towels, and cut a medium pieces (not too small). I salted and peppered his chest cuts and I left to rest any hour in the refrigerator.  

After 1 hour, I fried in hot oil breast, and when he was ready, I cried and I held until I prepared hot sauce.I melted the butter over low heat. I added a tablespoon of flour and I quickly mixed. I faded a little sweet milk and cream. 

 If the sauce is too thick, dilute with a little milk is also sweet. I salted and peppered, I added garlic, and left a few minutes on low heat.Fried chicken pieces we put in a pyrex dish, I added the meat sauce of sour cream. I gave the oven for about 20 minutes. 

 Then I added finely chopped parsley and I gave oven 5 minutes. I put 1 tablespoon Vegeta and then I left for about another 5 minutes.Chicken in cream sauce I served with polenta and hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment